- Total class fee is required at the time of enrollment which can be handled through our online store or in person at the store. We cannot reserve class spots without payment.
- A class supply list will be given to you at that time or will be e-mailed to you from the teacher prior to the class date.
- If you are unable to attend a class for any reason, please notify us within 3 working days to transfer your class fee to another class taught by the same teacher. We are sorry, but cancellations made after the 3 working day policy will not be eligible for transfer.
- Refunds will not be given unless the class is canceled; in this case you will be notified at the number you gave us when you signed up.
- Please remember that no one will call you (the teacher may contact you at their discretion) to remind you of your class, and no-shows will not be eligible for rescheduling.
- If your class is several hours, you may want to bring a snack. We have a refrigerator and microwave. Drinks are available for sale or you can bring your own.
- Our class policies are necessary to protect you the customer, our store and our teachers. We are committed to offering you a wonderful learning experience and to attract top instructors with a wide expanse of knowledge and techniques.
Janet & Randy and the Thread Bear Fabrics Staff