Christmas in July is Here!!
Ho! Ho! Ho! Greetings to All,
Welcome to our Christmas In July Sale! The Sale is effective from now till the end of the month (July 31, 2016).
Check out our tree in the classroom side for some great gift ideas for everything Christmas.
I wasn’t really a bad kid growing up, but I had more than a few letters to Santa that began:
Dear Santa, Let me explain…..
Hopefully the sale will get me on the “nice list”.
* All fabrics on bolt are at least $1.00 off bolt price! Many are discounted more!
* All Christmas fabrics are an additional $2.00 off the lowest price! Yes, that means we are selling a lot of them below cost. (Fabrics have to be Christmas Themed – not “My dog likes Jingle Bells and dogs can’t see color – he doesn’t know it’s orange”!)
* All Patterns are 25% off list price!
* All Pre-cuts are reduced – some as much as 20%! That’s right Charm Squares, Bali Pops, Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Stone Strips, FQ Bundles, ½ Yard Bundles, etc, - all on sale.
*Aurifil Thread (50 WT) 1422 yard spools regularly $12.99 now $9.99 (use color card at cutting table) . Don’ forget we have Aurifil Thread Boxed Designer Sets hand picked by the most popular designers behind the ironing board on sale for $114.99 (suggested retail is $130.00) – That’s only $9.58/spool!!
*All books are at least 10% off list price. Be sure to check the "Deals" Section in the webstore – many books have been reduced to clearance status for the sale!
* Sew Original Rayon Embroidery Thread (assorted colors) 50 cents per spool! Great Stocking Stuffer - Located under the tree and in rear class room building.
*Cadena Embroidery Floss 20 cents / skein! Limited assortment and colors – This is liquidation – we can no procure any more at this price. Located behind ironing board.
Prewound Bobbins – Black or White – 100% poly – Only 15 cents / Bobbin! Located at back on classroom side. (NOTE: this does not include NEBS)
***** Two Sale Specials ***********
1. All Fat Quarters (individual in boxes on tables in classroom side only) $1.50/FQ. Lowest price ever! There are hundreds if not thousands to choose from! We even have a box of several hundred which are not folded – just stacked - all colors, styles - prints, solids, batiks, and flannels.
2. Spend $10 with us and receive a Mary Ellen’s Best Press Sample of your choosing for FREE! (Flavors vary – only good while supplies last - in store only).
For our on-line customers, since many of these specials are in-store only, we have a Christmas in July coupon for 10% off your entire order. (There are exclusions that we are not allow to discount such as Creative Grid rulers & AccuQuilt products.)
Use coupon code: July16 to receive the 10% your on-line purchase.
I think that Janet may be planning some other specials to be announced at the shop.
Please note there is sooo much new stuff I can not possibly list and comment on each item. We invite you to come by check out all our new items. You will notice some movement within the store in order to accommodate many of our new items. If you do not see what you are looking for just ask – we will be glad to assist you.
Just off the top of my head – new patterns, books, pre-cuts, yardage, wide backing, interfacing, lace zippers, zipper tape, clutch kits, thread holders, purse hardware, flannel, Diane Knott’s Eco Pouch, more Clover Products, more Superior needles – and a whole lot more not mentioned.
I did take special note of one item – the lace zippers – I asked Janet if the zipper went out on my pants – NOT to repair it with one of these. They are a real eye catcher – just my opinion – lace looks better on purses than jeans – well at least mine.
One quick thought on Santa – now remember this is a guy’s point of view - somehow it appears if people stop believing in the the fat guy all dressed in red ( believe it or not there is a conspiracy theory about Santa’s Red Suit – involves Atlanta based Coke – well at least the rumor is a southern company dressed Santa!). As I said before, I do not know if there is any empirical data to support this statement, but it seems when you stop believing in Santa – you start getting clothes for Christmas! I don’t know about you – but I believe – I like my big screen Samsung HD TV and tools. Here's hoping all of you get what you want now and at Christmas.
So, let the savings begin....