Cyber Monday Sale
I would like to thank everyone that supported Thread Bear on Small Business Saturday. We had a great turn out both in store and online. We are still processing the online orders and hope to be caught up by end of day tomorrow.
I apologize for those of you that had problems with the sale code. I programmed the sale and forgot to save it. I hope Randy knows better now than to wake me up to do programming!
For the Cyber sale, it is online only and will be 20% off except for the contract items. The code for the sale is Cyber2020 and it is now in effect and will expire at midnight tomorrow.
So now is the time to purchase that one item you forgot or if you just "need" more fabrics, etc.
We will continue to have some great sales in December and I still have many more boxes to open. Every week I am trying to mark down a collection or two and these will be under "Featured Categories" on the website's home page.
We love our customers and appreciate your business.
Thread Bear Fabrics
Usually this spot is where Randy gets creative and believe me he does think differently. I have know him for over 50 years and I never realized how warped he could be until he started writing our newsletter (well maybe a little...one year I had to earn my Christmas present by solving puzzles that he created....I did solve all of the puzzles which turned out to be a telephone number that I was supposed to call and read a message....well let's just say that I did call, but when the person on the other end did not claim to know Randy, I apologized and hung up. When I spoke to Randy, I told him that I enjoyed the puzzles and I guess I would for go the present. And I never intended to read the message to anyone. Bottom line - I still received the gift and have great memories of the puzzles.)
So here's my best effort to compensate for Randy being home sick in bed....
I found these Santa jokes on the web, I hope you enjoy!
- How much did Santa's sleigh cost? It was on the house.
- Why is Santa scared of chimneys? Because he's claus-trophobic.
- How you can tell that Santa is real? You can always sense his presents.
- What nationality is Santa Claus? North Polish.
- Why did Mrs. Claus get mad at Santa? Because her husband was a flake.
- What's Santa's favorite type of music? Wrap.
- Why is Santa so good at karate? He has a black belt.
- Why does Santa go through the chimney? Because it soots him.
- What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa? A rebel without a Claus.
- How does Santa take pictures? With his Pole-aroid camera.
- What kind of motorcycle does Santa ride? A "Holly" Davidson.
- Why was Santa's little helper so sad? He had low elf-esteem.
- Who is Santa's least favorite reindeer? Rude-olph.
- Why did Santa go to the liquor store? He was looking for holiday spirits.
- What do you call Santa's little helpers? Subordinate Clauses.
- Why don't you ever see Santa Claus in the hospital? Because he has private elf care.