12 Weeks of Christmas - Week Three
It has been quite a busy week. We are trying to find room for all of the new collections and with more boxes arriving daily this is quite a challenge. This week we checked in French General's new collection, Chateau de Chantilly; Tilda's new collection, Hibernation, Scout Lake, and Dan Morris' southwest collection, Sierra Sunset.
All of these collections as well as all of the new collections under Featured Collection. Follow the link below to view all the the fabrics in each collection.
With the need for room, Week Three of the 12 Weeks of Christmas will have seven categories with 25% off. I think you will find a great selection of fabrics in each of the categories. Also, Randy has asked me to include Halloween fabrics in the sale again. The sale includes the following:
Books & Patterns
Your can view all of these categories under Featured items on the home page of the Webstore. Use coupon code Three23 at checkout to receive the discount. The sale will expire Saturday, October 7th at midnight.
Since Randy has not been feeling well and I do not have his gift of fantasy, I have found a few jokes to help put you in a holiday state of mind. I hope you enjoy the sale and the jokes.
Until next week,
Janet & Randy, Joseph, Tina, Jonna and Jennifer (and Jaime for the extra assistance)
The Thread Bear Fabrics Team
Just for fun.....
- What do snowmen eat for lunch? Iceberg-ers.
- What do you call a greedy elf? Elfish.
- Why did Frosty's girlfriend break up with him? He was a total flake!
- What's every parent's favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night.
- What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? The abdominal snowman.
- What's the Grinch's least favorite band? The Who!
- Which one of Santa's reindeer has the best moves? Dancer!
- What's worse than a reindeer with a runny nose? A snowman with a fever!
- What did one cranberry say to another at Christmas? 'Tis the season to be jelly!
- Why wouldn't Ebenezer Scrooge eat at the pasta restaurant? It cost a pretty penne!
- Where does Santa always stay when he goes on any vacation? At the ho-ho-ho-tel.
- What is the Christmas carol that you can sing to fruits on the happy event? "Have Yourself A Berry Little Christmas."
- What does Santa do when the reindeer drive too fast? Hold on for deer life.
- Why do reindeer like Mrs. Claus so much? She sleighs.
- Who's Santa Claus's favorite pop star? It's Beyon-sleigh.
- Why did the snowman get lost? He didn't snow his way home.
- Why should Santa make an Instagram account? So he can sleigh for the world to see.
- Why is it always so cold around Christmastime? Because it’s Decembrrr.
- What did the icy road say to the truck? Want to go for a spin?
- Why are elves such great motivational speakers? They have plenty of elf-confidence.
- What do you call a Christmas rom-com about bread? Loaf Actually.
- What do you get when you cross a pig and Christmas tree lights? A porcupine.
- How did Mary and Joseph know Jesus’ weight when he was born? They had a weigh in a manger.
- What is it called when a snowman has a temper tantrum? A meltdown.
- Did you hear about what happened to the man who stole the advent calendar? He got 25 days.